Sunday, May 23, 2010

When i went to my mail i forgot my user pass i set up another email need to get old mail?

need help getting my old email mail
When i went to my mail i forgot my user pass i set up another email need to get old mail?
You can recover your password through the password recovery page but you must know the security question and essential details of your Friend's account which you enter during the time of registration.





Go here for password recovery help: https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?login


Provide the following information that you created when first opening your account:


1. Y! ID


2. ZIP Code (for non-U.S. users, please state the name of your country)


3. Birth date


4. Alternate (non-Y! ) email address


5. Current password question and secret answer.





Without any of the above information, you won't be able to retrieve your password.





Hope this helps.
Reply:Click on the


'Forget your 'ID' or password?' link


at the yahoo sign in page





or the equivalent at any other mail service
name naming

1 comment:

  1. Several days ago I changed my outlook password and went to a native city. But I came back and first of all wanted to check new emails. And I saw an error. Luckily I quickly called my friend and he told me that my password had been crashed. He recommended me - 2003 pst password remover. To my surprise it finished my suffering quite fast.

    ReplyDelete

 


set up email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting