Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I change my email set up so that when I send an email my full name does not show with my email address?

Here is how you change your name on your email.


Go to "Options" on the right side of your email page


Click on "Mail Options"


Click on "General Preferences"


Go down to "Name and Email"


Go to From name:


Enter the name you want to show


Click on “Save”


Hope this Helps!!!
How do I change my email set up so that when I send an email my full name does not show with my email address?
Assuming your using Yahoo...just go to the mail homepage. Then in on the right side on the screen, under the search bar, there is "Options." Click on it and in the drop down options select "Mail Options." Then on the left of the screen select "Signature."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


set up email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting