Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How to set up email with a blackberry (not your everyday case of email setup)?

See I have a really old version of a blackberry. I have a blackberry 7290 (the thing is HUGE). I bought it off e-bay and I DONT have the software to set anything up. Also I didnt get a email setup thing with it when I first turned it on because it was used. The e-mail setup screen on it is impossible to find.





I need help finding the screen to set up my e-mail either on my blackberry or my computer (I dont know which you use). I also dont know if





a)I need software (which I dont have, besides desktop manager)


b)I need internet on my blackberry (which I dont have)


c)I can even set up e-mail on such an old piece of ****








THANKS A MILLION
How to set up email with a blackberry (not your everyday case of email setup)?
call your cell phone company and subscribe to the RIM blackberry internet service. they will help register ur phone. Once registered RIM will send service books to ur phone revealing the email set up icon. 7290 is old but will work fine for email. see link for handheld software

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


set up email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting