Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Set up email address with name I don't like - how to change it now??

I am technologically impaired. Set up email address and had to choose a name: ______@yahoo.com. Was having trouble finding one that wasn't taken, so I picked one. It's too goofy. Can't figure out how to change it. Help! If you respond, please talk me thru it like I'm a novice, 'cause I am. Thanks.
Set up email address with name I don't like - how to change it now??
You can have an extra address. You will still have to keep the original one but, you don't have to use it.


It's really easy! Just follow these steps:





1. Click Options in the upper-right corner of your Mail page.


2. Under “Management”, click Mail Addresses.


3. In the “Extra Email Address” section, click Get Started.


4. Either type whatever new address you’d like to try (we’ll tell you if it’s already taken), or use one of our suggestions on the right.


5. Click Choose.


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


set up email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting