Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I set up yahoo mail as only email without subscribing to Yahoo mail?

I'm pretty much a novice so will try and explain. Every time I want to email on a site Outlook Express pops up. So I have to write down the address and then go to my account in Yahoo to send. I don't want to subscribe to Yahoo mail. How do I get around this?
How do I set up yahoo mail as only email without subscribing to Yahoo mail?
Hi that happens because internet explorer has set outlook as your default mail program.





The only way around this is to either pay a fee to yahoo so you can use their POP3 from your computer or sign up with a provider that gives you this for free, otherwise you will have to keep copying and pasting everytime.
name popular

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


set up email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting