Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Want to set up a yahoo email address for my husband?

I have a Yahoo account ,. Now need to set one up for my husband how do i do it
Want to set up a yahoo email address for my husband?
This is fairly simple to do! Go to the Yahoo homepage (http://www.yahoo.com for most people).


If you are signed in, you will see "Hi, {Yahoo ID}" on the right hand side of the page and Sign Out to the right of that. If so, click Sign Out.


Now the links will change to Sign In and Sign Up. Just click on Sign Up and fill out the necessary details and hubby will have a Yahoo account.


BTW, you are not limited to one Yahoo account per person. You can have many. I have two Yahoo accounts, one is for my adult stuff and the other is for my family (never the twain shall meet).




No comments:

Post a Comment

 


set up email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting