Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I transfer my address book at yahoo to a new email address set up at google?

Please keep it very simple moving from one step to another otherwise I will be lost
How do I transfer my address book at yahoo to a new email address set up at google?
Go to your yahoo OLD address book





there is a link towards the top right that says Import/Export





click on that





scroll down to EXPORT





Click on Microsoft Outlook CSV: EXPORT NOW (don't worry I know you are not using Oulook)





Save the file (make note of where you save it to)











Go to your gmail account





click on contacts (left column)





click on IMPORT (top right)





hit browse





find that file that you saved above





click open





click IMPORTContacts





You are done





Thumbs up are always appreciated if I have truly helped you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


set up email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting