Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can someone help me set up my windows vista email account?

Im trying to set up my windows vista email account. But it asks me for a POP3..and I dont know what that is. And I entered in Gmail, but it said it was set up wrong and kicked me out. Can someone please explain this process step-by-step? Thanks! Really appreciate it!
Can someone help me set up my windows vista email account?
Vista 鈥?setup e-mail


http://www.geturemail.com/setup_vista_ma...


excellent link 鈥?explains with screen shots






Reply:Hi, i am experiencing the same problem i get to that bit that says pop3 and i haven't got a clue what its on about, so i hope you don't mind me not being able to answer this question but that i take advice from here instead, that's if anyone can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


set up email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting