Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I set up my web email on outllok express?

I have a main email address at myway.com but I want to start using it on outlook express/outlook. I don't know any details like incoming mail apart from the domain is myway.com
How do I set up my web email on outllok express?
If you open up Outlook Express %26gt; File %26gt; Import %26gt; and one of the options is Mail Account Settings. That will then copy the settings from your Web Mail account
Reply:You have to know the POP3 server name or address, the SMTP server name or address, your account (usually your email address, and your password. The SMTP and POP3 server names should be in the help files for the mail on the web base client if they offer it. Yahoo for instance offers these services for a fee. The free mail services are all web based. The money is made by showing you advertisement while you are reading your mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


set up email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting