Saturday, October 24, 2009

Does ne one know how to set up an email with outlook express?

whats my server?
Does ne one know how to set up an email with outlook express?
open outlook


tools


accounts


mail


add
Reply:I know how hard it is . I don't know anything about computors much less outlookexpress. Anyway go to http://home.bellsouth.net in the search block on it type in Outlook Express Mail can you do it for me? Then press enter. You might have to go for a few pages I don't know, but on one of the pages all the way on the right hand side a list will come up %26amp; at the top of that colum it will say ( Were you looking for ) %26amp; it will have a few topices %26amp; then it will say ( more ) click on it until you get to a list with a very long list it will have everything you need. I personally know that somewhere on or in the one of the


Q's on the right hand columb there will be , I think a Q. %26amp; ask you if you want them to do it for you. That's what I did. You may have to resersh it until you find it, but I know it's there some where . It also will explain every thing to you. I pray you please parden my miss spelled words. The spell check took to long. I hope this helps you find what you need. I don't check my yahoo very offtend at all, but I have a myspace. It is http://www.myspace.com/cyndicfontenotmem... . If you want ,to. I pray that this is helpful to you.





A Child of God,


A servent of Jesus Christ,





Sencerly Cyndi Fontenot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


set up email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting