Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am with Virgin broadband; need to set up email, how do I know my incoming POP3 server and my outgoing server?

I have virgin Pay-as-you Go. My email does not use my actual name, but one that I created, but it finishes with "@ virgin.net" You will have to sort out your email address with Virgin.





As regards the settings to add your vigin mail to Outlook Express or Widows Mail:-


- Nem [Your own name]


- Incomming server is POP3


- Incomming Mail is .pop.virgin.net


- outgoing server is smtp.virgin.net


- Incomming Mail Server [the Account Name is your email, and your password is the one they give you]
I am with Virgin broadband; need to set up email, how do I know my incoming POP3 server and my outgoing server?
smtp = mail.virgin.net


pop = mail.virgin.net
Reply:pop = pop.ntlworld.com


smtp = smtp.ntlworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


set up email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting