Monday, October 12, 2009

How Can I Set Up For EMail To BE Saved To Draft During Power Cut or PC Crash?

You can't really. The whole idea of a PC crash or power cut is that it is unexpected. There is no way to have a progam expect the unexpected. The only option I could think of would be two save often. Then when something goes wrong you only have to rebuild a little of your work
How Can I Set Up For EMail To BE Saved To Draft During Power Cut or PC Crash?
Many, many applications let you save your work just by pressing Ctrl+S. Believe me, get used to push those 2 keys until it becomes second nature. You'll be amazed at the sheer quantity of work you won't have to do again.
Reply:I use gmail for this reason because it automatically saves every few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


set up email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting