Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do i set up a signature on my email?

I would like to put a signature on my email, so that every email i send has it. Please help.
How do i set up a signature on my email?
Okay...I am assuming you have Yahoo! Mail.


Here are the steps:


1) On the top right hand corner there's a button that says "Options," click on it.





2) A list should come out. Now click on "Mail Options" which is the first button on the list.





3) Once you click it there will be a whole new page. And on the left there's a column. Click on "Signature" it's the second button on the column.





4) Now click "Show a signature on all outgoing messages."





5) If you want it in fancy writing there's a button on top of the box that says "Rich text" or something like that.





By the way...I learned how to this today, I am new at Yahoo! Haha.
Reply:1. Pull up your Yahoo! Mail account


2. Click "Options" in the top right hand corner


3. Click "Mail Options"


4. Scroll down a little, and click "Signature"


5. Type your signature


6. Click "Save"


7. You're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


set up email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting