Saturday, October 24, 2009

How to set up a simple independent email?

Hey, I have a question. Does anyone out ther know how to set up your own email (using javascript html, anything)?


I love web design, and I want to make my own email for my website.


Does anyone know how to do this from scratch?


how about from a program?
How to set up a simple independent email?
Why do it from scratch? When you register a domain, your provider will automatically set up the mail server for it.
Reply:Definitely not from scratch. to create an email you need a subscription to a domain name. The registrar's MX records must point to a proper smtp server which will accept mail for that domain. To use this you need to use the webmail on that server, or an smtp client like MS Outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


set up email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting