Monday, October 12, 2009

I had set up an email account with yahoo late September.Recently I went in to access and it wasn't available?

How can I reopen this account? The email address is highperformancetenniscamp@yahoo.com. Password: clemson2007. Can you help me get into this account as there is important info I need to receive. I have never accessed it before. Thankyou
I had set up an email account with yahoo late September.Recently I went in to access and it wasn't available?
You have to use it---OR you'll lose it.


After 3 months (or so) of "inactivity" Yahoo deactivates it and deletes the contents.


I'm not saying you can or can't re-activate it (unlikely), but why would you want to, now that you've given the address *AND* the password to the whole world, through this public site?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


set up email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting