Saturday, October 24, 2009

Just set up Yahoo email ad in outlook express, can receive but not send mail, tried all help tips, pls help!?

Tried all the fixes on the help pages ie change smtp from 25 to 587, looks like messages being sent but not being received by the recipient. Does anyone have any ideas?


Thanks in advance.
Just set up Yahoo email ad in outlook express, can receive but not send mail, tried all help tips, pls help!?
I have had this problem since yesterday and I cannot reply or send email - it looks as though it has sent and shows in my sent box but the emails are not working. I have been in touch woth Yahoo via their live chat and they say they have passed it to an engineer. I suggest that everyone with this problem does the same so that we get our problem resolved ASAP as the only idea they can give me is if I don't hear within 48 hour hours to contact them again!
Reply:Yahoo is not a Free service, you have to pay to hook it up to Outlook, Use Gmail,it is free and can easily be hooked up to Outlook and even more easily to Mozilla Thunderbird...
babynames

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


set up email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting