Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I set up audible alerts on yahoo email?

I had it set up that way once before, but I can't seem to get it set


Thanks
How do I set up audible alerts on yahoo email?
If you have the messenger installed open it. Underneath the Yahoo logo (top left) click "messenger" -%26gt; preferences -%26gt; alerts and sounds. Go to the choice box (on the right side), click "enable" -%26gt; click "I receive a message in my Yahoo Mail" -%26gt; choose the sound you want to hear (or click the box "display box dialogue"). After you're done click "okay".





2: Mail Alert add-on for Firefox browsers with sound notification: http://ymnotifier.mozdev.org/
Reply:hi there,





go on messenger first, once you get there





click on





messenger 鈫?preferences 鈫?Alerts and sounds 鈫?click on "enable sound alerts"








hope i helped, Ernie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


set up email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting