Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I set up another email address without using the same name as my original?

I need a business email, and also want to keep my previous one
How do I set up another email address without using the same name as my original?
I need a business email and also want to keep my previous one
Reply:CHANGE WHO FROM IN EMAILS YOU SEND





ADD EMAIL ADRESS'S ETC





READ ALL THIS INFORMATION BEFORE YOU DECIDE





CHANGE WHO FROM INFORMATION


Click on the Options link in the right corner of your yahoo mail page.


Click on General Preferences.


change name and or change email address to reply to


you can change name to anything


email address"s must be valid to recieve a reply


after you change info


Go to the bottom of the page and click the "Save" button.


MORE INFORMATION


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...





YOU CAN NOT DELETE PRIMARY EMAIL ADDRESS OR PRIMARY USER NAME


BUT YOU CAN ADD ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS





MORE INFORMATION


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...


ADD ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS


Click Options in the upper-right corner of your Mail page.


Under “Management”, click Mail Addresses.


In the “Extra Email Address” section, click Get Started.


Either type whatever new address you’d like or use a suggestion on the right.


OR


CREATE NEW EMAIL ACCOUNT


https://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_regis...





BUSSINESS ACCOUNTS 1-866-800-8092


Yahoo Small Business: 866-562-7219
hindu name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


set up email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting